Wrightsock sock stock has arrived - please have a look at the products page.
Wrightsock™ was established in 1948 and is now a third generation, family-owned sock company manufacturing all of its products in North Carolina USA. Wrightsock™ offers the proven and patented Double Layer Anti-Blister System™ and was the first company to offer a 'Blister Free Guarantee'.
What is the Double Layer®?
- Simply stated: The inner layer fits a little more snugly on your foot; if there is any friction, it's between the two layers of socks - not your skin and the sock.
- The inner layer of the sock contains undyed moisture management fibres intended to 'wick' moisture away from the foot.
- Improved comfort with the inner sock's flat knit against the foot. Reduced surface area, which leads to less friction and fewer hot spots.
- Outer layer is specific to activity or desired thickness e.g. Wrightsock Coolmesh 2 or Wrightsock Merino TRL
Why are Wrightones™ so good?
- Seamless, colour-coded toe seam.
- Stabilizer Zone™ for that performance fit. The Stabilizer Zone™ is 'called out' with the grey lines.
- Y-Heel for a contoured fit in the heel.
- All WRIGHTONES™ are built on a 168 needle machine. Higher needle count gives a soft to the touch feel.